Our team of skilled technicians fabricate unmatched metal-based and all-ceramic restorations in our Maine-based dental laboratory. We offer highly esthetic crowns and bridges to fulfill anterior cases of varying difficulty. We are dedicated to crafting high-quality restorations out of the best materials available to ensure longevity and esthetics. We also offer veneers and PMMA provisionals.
We craft our full cast crowns out of noble and high noble metals. These restorations have been a longstanding popular choice among clinicians due to their clinical success, biocompatibility, ease of use, and longevity. Our team at Dental Dynamics utilizes state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology to fabricate these crowns with superior precision, consistent fit, and finish when compared with their traditionally crafted counterparts. They are durable yet gentle on opposing dentition and ensure ideal fit, form, and function for patients.
Full-cast gold crowns are indicated for crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, and bridges.
Full-cast gold crowns are contraindicated for partials and implants.
Inlays and onlays can also be fabricated as a full-cast restoration. Feather-edge margin preparations are indicated for full-cast restorations, but any margin preparation may be used.
- Panavia 21 (Must be tin plated if precious metal is used)
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate Polycarboxylate Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
All castings are made with a metal alloy, be it non-precious, semi-precious or precious metals. Alloys are classified by their content.
- Base – contents include non-precious, Chrome Cobalt or Titanium
- Noble – consists of 25 percent precious alloy
- High Noble – consists of 60 percent precious metal with at least 40 percent being gold
Alloy type refers to the hardness and/or softness of the material.
- Type I – Extra soft
- Type II – Soft
- Type III– Hard
- Type IV – Extra Hard (Rigid)
- Non-Precious, Noble 20, White High Noble – Type IV – Very hard and rigid. These crowns are more difficult to adjust and re-polish than alloys with a high gold content.
- Full Cast 40 – Type III – Yellow high noble alloy. Brand name currently used is Argenco 40 HN.
- Full Cast 52 HN – Type III – Yellow high noble alloy. Brand name currently used is Argenco 52.
- Full Cast 75- Type III – Yellow high noble and is an upgrade from full cast 52. The gold is slightly more yellow in color. Brand name currently used Argenco 75.
- D2790 Crown Full-Cast High Noble Metal
- D2791 Crown Full-Cast Predominantly Base Metal
- D2792 Crown Full-Cast Noble Metal